ACCOUNT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAger
Giant Spoon is looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about the details. Account Managers take pleasure in getting to ‘do it all’ at Giant Spoon, supporting on projects that cross all channels. They will work into the Account Director to help support and manage all client needs. They’ll work closely with all other teams to ensure deadlines are hit and creative work gets out the door in a consistent and timely fashion. They must have a strong ability to manage the development of content on a constant and ongoing basis. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multi-channel marketing campaigns. They are crucial to the fluidity and efficiency of projects and should be prepared to get their hands dirty in all stages of the process, acting as a utility player to provide support to the team.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter with high expectations for themselves, and who are hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow. They‘re also looking for ways to make operations more efficient, opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working with and a know how to get the best of their team’s time.
- Client engagement (agency "face" to the client, presents estimates and SOWs, schedules, project status and deliverables)
- All backend correspondence such as meeting reports, creative briefs, strategic briefs.
- Create and maintain account/project status reports
- Internal and client meeting coordinator/facilitator
- Manages day to day workflow, timelines and milestones. Working with team to help drive scheduled deliverables, relay revision requests, record progress and help tackle obstacles as they arise
- Manages project steps, tasks, requirements
- Manages internal asset management
- Assist in production of creative executions and big ideas across digital, social, traditional and experiential
- Establish clear integration checkpoints to facilitate collaboration between the internal departments involved in the creative development process
- Recap internal meetings, feedback, decisions and deliverables in writing for dissemination to the team
- Client advocate, understands clients business, clients goals, deliverables and strategies
- Agency advocate, understands full agency process and how best to match it with client requests
- Creative advocate, understands agency creative process and strives to maintain creative integrity
- Production advocate, understands production needs of both agency and client and strives to maintain production equilibrium
- 3-4 years of well rounded account and project management in advertising or related business
- Professional writing skills, ability to construct a well-written email
- Experience with content production
- Experience with content across all social media channels
- Inherent desire to learn more about production
- Strong organization, interpersonal and project management skills
- Digitally connected, passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- Acute attention to detail
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.