At Giant Spoon there are no boundaries on creativity. Anything you can dream of we have the ability to pitch and create. Ideas of all sizes, from long form films, to VR, to memes, to experiences. Content is a loose term; for us it just means things that are strategically designed but aren't purely ads. On behalf of our clients, we act like a multimedia publisher that uses a mix of culture and audience insights to create things. The handcuffs are off.
Giant Spoon is looking for a Content Producer who will be responsible for managing production of social and digital content by creating effective ways of working and bringing innovative content to life. Given the speed at which we move, this candidate should be point person across various stakeholders and partners. She or he should able to multitask, think clearly on their feet and work across teams or independently.
- Support content team and account lead across all aspects of content development including collaboration on ideas across digital and social content with strong emphasis on video
- Creative project and budget management
- Should have experience in managing production and budgets from under $10K up to $250K
- Identifying and sourcing talent for concepts and production
- Oversee the production and development of breakthrough ideas designed to create measurable buzz and awareness from idea to market
- Manage all internal and vendor communication when it comes to digital and social content production
- Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of new technologies, launches, pop-culture and current events in real-time
- 4+ years in video/digital content production
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Strong production budget management experience
- Integrated and/or digital experience
- Ability to lead interagency and vendor relationships and handle all deliverables with ease and efficiency
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.