FREELANCE EXPERIENTIAL PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
Giant Spoon is looking for Production Coordinators to support the production team across multiple projects in our Los Angeles office. This person must be organized, self-motivated, able to think creatively and quickly, and must be able to approach unique problems in new ways. Successful Coordinators at Giant Spoon are incredibly resourceful, attentive to details, and work well in a team environment.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter with high expectations for themselves, and who are hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow. They‘re also looking for ways to make operations more efficient, opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working with and a know how to get the best of their team’s time. Giant Spoon is looking for someone who has experience in the event, marketing, entertainment or advertising industries
- Support the execution of large-scale, highly complex live experiential events
- Execute project tasks, as directed by Associate Producer(s) and/or Producer(s)
- Research, source and secure venues and vendors, event staff, catering, etc.
- Schedule, coordinate, and communicate between team members across in-house departments as well as outside organizations/consultants
- Edit and maintain project documentation including: project timelines, production schedules, contact sheets, status reports, agendas, meeting notes etc.
- Work closely with finance team on vendor contracts and billing
- Participate in brainstorms, team and client meetings and briefings
- Actively track project status and progress - set up meetings and send meeting recaps, next steps
- Manage teams and vendors on-site to ensure seamless installation and execution
- 2 or more years of experience in events/live production; agency experience preferred
- In-office and onsite event management experience
- Inherent desire to learn more about production
- Strong organization, interpersonal and project management skills
- Open to travel and weekend work as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.