At Giant Spoon, interns aren’t coffee runners or paper pushers. They’re a part of the team. We are looking for a paid Summer Strategy Intern with an insatiably curious mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and eagerness to learn. The Summer Strategy Intern will work with our Brand Strategy department, helping to develop insights, crack briefs, and bring ideas to life.
We believe in a holistic approach to marketing. The Summer Strategy Intern will learn the ins and outs of Media and Communications Strategy too. The ideal candidate will be proactive, driven, organized, and have great communication skills.
Are you passionate about marketing, technology, culture, and everything in between? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborate in the development of brand briefs to inspire idea-centric strategies
- Research and report on trends shaping our clients’ businesses
- Support teammates and account lead
- Aid in the development of breakthrough ideas designed to create measurable buzz and awareness
- Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of new technologies, launches, pop-culture and current events in real-time
- Help create and present ‘intelligence’ reports in audiences and the latest trends such as connected TVs, social media, startups, emerging technology, cause marketing, pop culture, retail shopping, connected devices, internet of things, wearables, content, etc.
- Rising Juniors, Seniors, , and Grad Students only
- Relevant course work or previous internship experience
- Experience and interest in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Wealth of understanding to learn more of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected and curious
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM