JUNIOR MEDIA FINANCE COORDINATOR
Giant Spoon is looking for a Junior Media Finance Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting the team achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial goals. Given the speed at which the agency moves, this candidate will serve as a point person across various internal stakeholders and partners. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask, think clearly on their feet and articulate key financial metrics to team members.
- Organize and prioritize client invoice processing while tracking purchase orders
- Enter vendor invoices with proper General Ledger coding and payment terms
- Meet with client team leads to review jobs and related activity
- Review and report on client expenses and conduct reconciliations
- Maintain files for the department
- Partner with client teams to review various financial and billing tasks
- Provide analytical and financial support to team
- Assist with reports on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Assist finance managers with client trackers and job status reports
- Create Authorization templates for media teams
- Understand, communicate, and explain variances
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar discipline
- 1 - 3 years experience in a finance or accounting role. Previous advertising experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, including time and resource management
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to proactively cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
- Acute attention to detail
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.