JUNIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Giant Spoon is looking for a Junior Staff Accountant who will be responsible for assisting the team achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial goals. Given the speed at which the agency moves, this candidate will serve as a point person across various internal stakeholders and partners. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask, think clearly on their feet and articulate key financial metrics to team members.
- Organize and prioritize client invoice processing while tracking purchase orders
- Assist the team with monthly reports and accruals
- Enter vendor invoices with proper General Ledger coding and payment terms
- Assist in banking matters, researching bank reconciliation items, and preparing journal entries
- Meet with client team leads to review jobs and related activity
- Review and report on client expenses, and conduct reconciliations
- Maintain files for the department
- Partner with client teams to review various financial and billing tasks
- Provide analytical and financial support to team
- Maintain balance sheet account information for roll-forwards
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar discipline
- 1 - 2 years experience in a finance or accounting role. Previous advertising experience preferred.
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
- Medium to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Acute attention to detail
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.