Giant Spoon is looking for an Analytics Manager that leverages data to drive digital strategy. Ideal candidates should have a history of joining disparate information silos into organization wide business intelligence. We want candidates with the analytical horsepower to tackle a wide range of marketing questions quickly and effectively - treating data like a product with inputs, outputs, and end users.
A big part of this role involves e-commerce so an understanding of forecasting, platform solutions, and tag management is a must!
Besides the technical, the Analytics Manager should have strong collaboration and communication skills so they can work seamlessly across various levels of decision makers, both internally and externally. We’re looking for someone who has the ability and track record to lead client engagement amidst rapidly changing priorities and will be comfortable with leading the day-to-day.
The Analytics Manager also has their eyes set to the future - someone with the drive to improve processes, implement new tools, and experiment with different measurement methodologies and innovations.
- Oversee all reporting and automation requirements across multiple channels / clients
- Partner with media stakeholders and demonstrate thought leadership around platform implementations and adtech
- Provide channel specific optimization recommendations that drive results on client campaigns - communicate marketing insights effectively across orgs via dashboards, presentations, etc.
- Develop functional relationships with publishers (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Snapchat, etc.) to interrogate measurement features and stress test attribution
- Perform deep dive analysis around media investments - draft business requirements for multiple stakeholders to aggregate necessary data inputs
- Chart client analytics ecosystem and develop methodologies for connecting data silos
- Illustrate the customer journey as it relates to LTV, AOV, and consumer lifecycle events
- 5+ years of experience working in multi-channel marketing / analytical environments (Media or Retail / eCommerce experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in manipulating large data sets - Excel functions, basic SQL, and quantitative skills a must
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise analytics platforms (Google 360, Adobe Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- 3+ years working with data from ad servers, (DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with data collection between advertising platforms, e.g. experience using tag managers (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe DTM, Ensighten, etc.)
- Experience with attribution modeling and analyzing DR campaigns with multiple touch points
- Practical knowledge of database marketing as it relates to CRM functions
- Strong affinity for distilling the complex and “hard-to-understand” into actionable insights using data visualization SaaS (Tableau, Data Studio, Mode Analytics)
- Exposure to customer voice and social listening tools (Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Hootsuite, Mintel)
- Hands-on experience inside DMPs a plus (AEM, Krux, Audience 360, etc.)
- Background in designing A / B and multivariate testing frameworks or recommendation engines a plus
- Exposure to linear / multiple regression or munging datasets in R or Python a plus
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM