MEDIA FINANCIAL MANAGER
At Giant Spoon, we don’t issue RFPs. We encourage our clients to prioritize impact over impressions, and to reimagine what “media” means in a mobile-first video-dominated world. We believe that media partnerships - true partnerships and not just transactions - are both more effective for brands and more interesting for consumers than the one-way legacy approach.
Giant Spoon is looking for an Financial Manager to be the point person internally (with media account) and externally (with client, client finance, client procurement) on all budget and billing questions, inquiries and management. The Financial Manager is responsible for all activities related to client budget project management from authorization to reconciliation. They will develop and implement sound business policies and practices - establish strong client relationships, serving as the primary contact for all client budget management deliverables and troubleshooting - review all media purchases, track and resolve for discrepancies, review and analyze accounts payable and is responsible for the presentation of budget reports/documents to clients.
- Stewards all working budgets, master flowcharts, client authorizations and media insertion orders
- Actualizes on an on-going basis and distributes internally and to the client, updated budget documents
- Collaborates with partner agencies to form consolidated master budget sheet for client
- Leads all conversations regarding budget questions, presentations, requests, audits, etc.
- Builds documents and workflows to streamline internal process across all accounts and clients
- Approves all final invoices before they are sent to the client
- Liaises directly with client on all budget requests and with Giant Spoon leadership
- People person, vocal in opinion, articulate with rationale, resourceful and action-oriented
- Must love challenges, shifting deadlines and setting high bars of achieve achievement
- 3-4 years in media finance with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in media or advertising agencies is a must
- Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Keynote)
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Open to travel as necessary
- Digitally connected with an insatiable curiosity
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM