MEDIA OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Giant Spoon, we don’t issue RFPs. We encourage our clients to prioritize impact over impressions, and to reimagine what “media” means in a mobile-first video-dominated world. We believe that media partnerships - true partnerships and not just transactions - are both more effective for brands and more interesting for consumers than the one-way legacy approach.
Giant Spoon is looking for an Ad Operations analyst who is passionate about the details and bringing digital programs to life. Ad Operations analysts are exposed to the best of both worlds; to new creative ways of critically understanding media, while managing traffic and datafor multiple media programs. They should be prepared to get their hands dirty in all facets of trafficking and tagging content, acting as the closer to bring a team’s program to life.
Ad Operations analysts must be extremely organized, and pay close attention to detail. Ad Operations analysts should be comfortable with QA, trafficking, and launching ad campaigns from our omni-channel advertising platform. Ideal candidates are capable of implementing a data measurement platform on partner & client sites. Candidates should be able to troubleshoot traffic issues and ad-serving errors, reporting discrepancies and campaign delivery issues.
We want AdOps analysts that will dive right into the platform and sort through traffic issues. We want candidates with high expectations for themselves, hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow.
Candidates should have 1-2 years experience with handling and operating within an omni-channel advertising platform. Candidates should also be knowledgeable on 1st and 3rd party data Programmatic background is a plus
- Implementing data measurement platforms and buying across display, video, mobile and social channels
- Monitorinternal data measurement platforms
- Develop recommendations to align target audiences with programming based on first and 3rd party data
- Test and perform QA on ad creative to ensure publisher specs are met
- Troubleshoot any technical and performance issues within the data measurement platforms
- Reporting on media performance and making strategic recommendations, analyzing delivery metrics for optimizations
- Deliver weekly reporting on campaign performance, identifying areas for optimization and scale
- Deliver end of campaign wrap reports identifying reporting highlights from media campaignsin collaboration with Giant Spoon analysts and partners
- Contribute to team brainstorms and provide news stories for weekly intelligence wrap-ups
- Effective in hitting deadlines and finding ways to streamline process
- Bachelor’s degree or above with interesting internship or work history, experience in media, marketing or advertising is a plus
- 1-2 years experience in Media Operations and/or Activation teams within a media agency.
- Knowledge of Ad Serving Platforms, particularly Sizmek
- Experience implementing and managing variations of tags
- Digital campaign management experience necessary, experience with Prisma or Strata a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer and data knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Keynote, BlueKai, Lotame, MediaMath)
- Knowledgeable in first, second, and third party data
- Thorough understanding of programmatic advertising capabilities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected with an insatiable curiosity
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM