At Giant Spoon there are no boundaries on creativity. Anything you can dream of we have the ability to pitch and create. Ideas of all sizes, from long form films, to VR, to memes, to experiences. Content is a loose term; for us it just means things that are strategically designed but aren't purely ads. On behalf of our clients, we act like a multimedia publisher that uses a mix of culture and audience insights to create things. The handcuffs are off.
Giant Spoon is looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about the details. Project Managers take pleasure in getting to ‘do it all’ at Giant Spoon, supporting on projects that cross the lines between strategy, social media and digital content. Project managers are the glue that helps keep projects — and people — together. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns.They are crucial to the fluidity and efficiency of projects and should be prepared to get their hands dirty in all stages of the process, acting as a utility player to provide support to the team.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, pay close attention to detail, and have excellent project management skills. Ideal candidates are constantly looking for ways to make operations more efficient, opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working with and a know how to get the best of their team’s time.
We want go-getters, candidates with high expectations for themselves, hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow.
- Manage team day-to-day project communication working into team lead
- Assist in production of creative executions and big ideas across digital, social, traditional and experiential
- Manage day-to-day communication with key partners: internal, vendors, agency, and media partners
- Effectively hit deadlines and find new ways to streamline process
- Work with team to help drive drive scheduled deliverables, relay revision request, record progress and help tackle obstacles as they arise
- Establish clear integration checkpoints to facilitate collaboration between the internal departments involved in the creative development process
- Recap internal meetings, feedback, decisions and deliverables in writing for dissemination to the team
- 3-5 years of well rounded project management in advertising or related business
- Experience with digital production
- Experience with content across all social media channels
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with budget management
- Inherent desire to learn more about production
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected with an insatiable curiosity
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.