Giant Spoon is looking for a Senior Analyst with a track record for teasing insights from data. Someone who knows the story lies between the lines -- a combination of qualitative and quantitative, art and science analysis. Ideal candidates should have a history of nurturing actionable recommendations by combining quantitative skill sets with the qualitative research. This role is highly visible, and laser focused on building a data driven platform for decision making. Your end goal is to position analytics as a launchpad for media with a positive impact across all marketing channels.
We are looking for individuals who take pride in their ability to distill the complex and hard-to-understand into actionable insights. Candidates are able to extract meaningful learnings from the noise, and will also go out of their way to seek answers that are not immediately obvious. They find themselves doing more with less without losing sight of the client’s business objectives - geeking out on data throughout, while getting others excited in the process.
The ideal candidate has a “big picture” purview into marketing intelligence and cross-channel measurement and experience building relationships with agency / channel leads.
- Manage cross-channel measurement plans, cadenced reports, and post campaign analysis
- Develop dashboards and automate reporting deliverables for channel leads
- Evaluate adtech as it relates to data visualization, attribution software, and data processing in cloud environments
- Draft A / B testing frameworks with client stakeholders and implement best practices around data collection
- Socialize analytics outputs and bubble up media opportunities for agency partners and vendors
- Act in a consultative role supporting channel managers and BI teams with analytics insights and process improvements
- Analyze and structure raw data, draw conclusions, communicate actionable recommendations, and forecast possible outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or related subject
- 3+ years of experience working in analytics (Agency or startup experience is a major plus)
- Strong familiarity with media planning / research tools, e.g., comScore, Nielsen, MRI, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with the Adobe Analytics suite / Omniture (Workbench, Attribution, and AEM a plus but not required)
- 2+ years in a consultative role leveraging digital media measurement and reporting platforms to communicate data to C-level audiences
- Solid fundamentals working with data from 3rd party ad servers, e.g., DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, MediaMath, etc.
- A history of using data visualization SaaS to democratize reporting via Tableau, Data Studio, Mode Analytics, etc.
- Proficient with tabular data, spreadsheets, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Exposure to marketing automation platforms, attribution SaaS, and cloud environments a plus but not required (Adometry, Datorama, Salesforce, Visual IQ, Google Big Query, etc.)
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM