SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
Giant Spoon is looking for an Senior Brand Manager to build, manage and maintain strategic relationships between the agency, clients and key partners addressing client needs through direct contact and the utilization of agency resources. This candidate will be responsible for advising as well as formulating strategies in order to help launch our clients’ products and services, while also collaborating with our clients’ advertising, public relations, and product teams. We are looking for individuals who have a entrepreneurial drive, industry savviness and are excited to work in a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively assist on multiple projects and will be responsible for managing campaigns throughout all phases of the project — from consumer and media understanding to idea development and execution. The Senior Brand Manager is the gatekeeper to the business and responsible for it’s growth and success.
- Key lead overseeing assigned projects from client and responsible for all aspects of workstreams
- Lead communicator/face of account with clients, agency and vendor partners. You are the “go to” for state of the business at all times.
- Responsible for thorough understanding of brand language, objectives, expectations and key players. Comfortable managing up and down to improve overall workflow of business.
- Oversee all external and internal communication to ensure clarity and productivity, while maintaining the integrity of the agency’s vision and ensuring agency lens comes through in product output
- Oversee multiple project timelines and budgets; manage client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests - comfortable with setting boundaries and solutions
- Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of new technologies, launches, pop-culture and current events in real-time
- Manage a variety of strategic thought-leadership initiatives including trends reporting, analysis of relevant news/competitive to draw implications for the business, and helping to craft and effectively sell agency POVs
- 5+ years of agency experience; must have served in client leading business role
- Knowledge of media principles, creative agency relationship and inter-agency workflow
- Buttoned-up and process oriented, yet quick-thinking and resolution focused
- Ability to command a room and lead agency partners is preferred
- Proven track record of finding efficiencies and applying to business and projects to improve business relationships and project management
- Digitally curious, patient, flexible, driven, self-starter, proactive, productive, efficient and organized
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM