SENIOR BRAND STRATEGIST
At Giant Spoon, our brand strategists are a collective of insatiably curious minds that observe, dissect, and inform the agency by moving at the speed of culture in real-time, instead of waiting for year end trend reports. We focus on the inner dynamics of culture and its constant shifts, because we believe that only then we resonate and genuinely integrate with our audience. From the enlightening high-culture of Ira Glass to the cringe worthy pop-culture of Chris Harrison, our cultural immersion has no limit.
Giant Spoon is looking for a Senior Brand Strategist who will be responsible for delivering key insights, strategic thinking and ideas that will drive campaign direction for our accounts. We are looking for individuals who have a creative and entrepreneurial drive and are excited to work in a fast paced environment while thinking quickly on their feet. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively assist on multiple projects and will be responsible for not only translating audience insights and marketing objectives into campaign strategies, but will also be tasked with proficiently managing campaigns throughout all phases of the project — from consumer understanding and strategic planning to idea development and execution.
- Manage day-to-day client needs and communication
- Support teammates and account lead
- Develop brand briefs to inspire idea-centric strategies
- Aid in the development of breakthrough ideas designed to create measurable buzz and awareness
- Proactively bring forward media and partnership opportunities to take advantage of new technologies, launches, pop-culture and current events in real-time
- Help create and present ‘intelligence’ reports in audiences and the latest trends such as connected TVs, social media, startups, emerging technology, cause marketing, pop culture, retail shopping, connected devices, internet of things, wearables, content, etc.
- Go above and beyond simply making recommendations. The candidate’s duties will be taken to the next level to play an active role in the implementation and management of our idea-centric strategy.
- 4-6 years in brand strategy/account planning with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Wealth of understanding to learn more of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Experience working on large brands, experiential programs, and content creation is preferred
- Experience and interest in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected and curious
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM