Giant Spoon is looking for a highly skilled Senior Copywriter to be a creative collaborator who is inspired by culture and the world around them. We need storytellers who appreciate creating work that people want to find, become a part of and ultimately, share. As a maker you will become the voice of the ideas you create and therefore should be able to lead and present work effectively, both internally and externally to clients.
The ideal candidate has a passion for writing and a natural storyteller. This person should understand the narrative, the history of a brand and the conversations that exist around them. Well versed in conceptual thinking, a Senior Copywriter must be able to collaborate with other like minded people to create brand-defining platforms that work in digital and traditional mediums, in addition to experiential, social and long-form film. We’re looking for someone who can not only concept, but able to take on tasks of all sizes.
- Concept platforms based on briefs, insights and strategy
- Work closely with the Creative Directors, art directors, designers, and strategists, but will also function independently
- Participate in day-to-day communication with key team members and partners to identify the right times to execute and the right times to delegate
- Effectively lead and present work within agency and in front of clients
- Recommend new formats and storytelling tools to leverage in client projects
- Champion the brand with consistency in copy and help develop a unified brand voice as needed
- Craft memorable, storytelling content to support new business pitch opportunities as needed
- Make. Cool. Shit.
- 5-6+ years of writing experience with at least a few of those years within an agency, plus a bachelor’s or equivalent in related field
- Ability to write for a wide range of targets for the ability to construct presentations and deliver notes
- Excellent writing skills and proven strength in speech, plus an appreciation for design and the symbiotic nature of copy
- Experience with digital and/or social content production also a bonus
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
- Digitally connected, passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- Acute attention to detail
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.