SENIOR SOCIAL STRATEGIST
At Giant Spoon, social is not just another channel or distribution platform, but a dynamic mix of culture, human behavior, and platform mechanics. Engagement is everything - social isn't an output, rather an input to something bigger. We are audience first, content second. Using a mix of insights and culture, our content is designed to create conversation and allow people to connect with one another through shared interests. We create, learn, and iterate. No platform, strategy, tactic, or format is off limits as long as we're capturing attention, generating conversation, and providing value.
Giant Spoon is looking for a Senior Social Strategist to advise our clients on overall social approach and behavior while also developing and executing innovative content and social campaigns.
We are looking for individuals with a creative and entrepreneurial drive and are excited to work in a fast-paced environment while thinking quickly on their feet. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively translate marketing objectives into strategic social campaigns and online content. While working within the social media discipline, candidates must also display an aptitude for the entire marketing ecosystem (e.g., brand planning, media planning, creative, etc.). Responsibilities include the translation of marketing briefs, insights, and strategies into innovative digital, social and interactive solutions, presenting agency work, and effectively implementing feedback.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong appetite for new technology, emerging platforms, social content, gaming, pop culture, and everything in between. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate intelligence and ideas into creative concepts is essential. They will have strong knowledge of social platforms, digital content development, user experience, mobile, and emerging technologies. He or she must live, think, and work in the digital world.
- Create social content and solutions that meet our client’s needs and elevate Giant Spoon’s profile as a valued creative partner
- Develop strategic platforms and ideas to articulate content priorities, role of channels, tone of voice, content, and overall social architecture
- Work with account lead and brand management team to define and meet expectations for project deliverables
- Work with broader team to identify ways to integrate social insights and technology into business strategies and campaigns
- Define key performance indicators, analytics, and reporting methods on each campaign and piece of creative
- Recommend tent pole cultural moments for brands to engage in
- Stay up-to-date on social media tools, platforms, and industry trends
- Impart digital and social industry learnings and experience to our team and clients
- Understand, embrace, and communicate the Giant Spoon way
- Analyze content metrics and generate performance reports and best practices for the client
- 5–8 years social marketing experience with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of interactive and social environment with a desire to stay abreast of the industry’s newest trends
- Expert knowledge around paid social media, key platforms, and influencer engagement
- Strong understanding of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Ability to work under deadlines and stay focused simultaneously on the big picture and the smallest details
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM