SENIOR INTEGRATED CONTENT PRODUCER
Giant Spoon is looking for a Senior Integrated Content Producer to get things done. Integrated Content Producers see the big picture of a project, and know how to take the first step towards getting it done. They are crucial to the fluidity and efficiency of projects and should be prepared to get their hands dirty in all stages of the process.
Projects cross the lines between social, digital, experiential and traditional content – sometimes daily, and so should this producer. Project scopes vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multi-channel marketing campaigns. To ensure projects are consistently meeting deadlines and creative work is getting out the door, they will work closely with each member of the team including strategists and designers.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter with high expectations for themselves, and who are hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow. They‘re also looking for ways to make operations more efficient, opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working with and a know how to get the best of their team’s time. This Integrated Content Producer is also constantly on the lookout for and building relationships with industry partners and vendors in all technologies.
- Manage internal day-to-day communication with key partners: internal, vendors, agency and media partners
- Update team lead on the status of a project at a moment’s notice
- Assist in production of creative executions and big ideas across digital, social, traditional and experiential
- Have their own rolodex of industry professionals they can call on to complete projects
- Effectively hit deadlines and find new ways to streamline process
- Work with team to help drive scheduled deliverables, relay revision requests, record progress and help tackle obstacles as they arise
- Establish clear integration checkpoints to facilitate collaboration between the internal departments involved in the creative development process
- Recap internal meetings, feedback, decisions and deliverables in writing for dissemination to the team
- 6 - 10 years of well-rounded project management in advertising or related business
- Professional writing skills, ability to construct a well-written email
- Experience with digital production
- Experience with content across all social media channels
- Inherent desire to learn more about production
- Strong organization, interpersonal and project management skills
- Digitally connected, passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- Acute attention to detail
- Open to travel as necessary
SOUND LIKE YOU? EMAIL CAREERS@GIANTSPOON.COM.